Healthy University Leiden
You know the feeling: you want to go to work feeling healthy and energetic, and you want to keep that positive feeling going all through the day, but it doesn’t always work out that way. That’s why Leiden University and the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) have set up the Healthy University programme, to help you create a positive, healthy working environment where both staff and students can reach their full potential.
Prioritising health and vitality
As well as organising a range of activities to boost vitality, Healthy University aims to kickstart a movement that both prioritises health and makes health and vitality an integral part of our identity
How we’re going to get there
- Translating our unique, research- and teaching-based knowledge of healthy lifestyles even more effectively into activities that increase vitality.
- Embracing ideas from the organisations in the focus group, to make sure that what we offer meets your needs.
- Collaborating as part of the Healthy Universities international network and the Dutch Healthy University Network.
- A Healthy University Week, held every year in October, where you can take part in a wide range of healthy activities.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of our activities, and using that monitoring to refine the programme even further and to apply the knowledge we gain to the education we provide.